Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sun Damage, No Thank You!!

This is WHAT I AM LOVING right now.  It is fabulous!!  Run to buy Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pad

I have spent years and years baking in the sun, looking for that high you get from a tan.  Only in my early 30's, with a face full of melasma, did I stop spending countless vacations seeking that sunkissed glow.  I have tried lots of sunless tanning products, but almost all of them have left me disappointed.  That is until now.  Not only does this product deliver a healthy, natural glow but it does so with no harsh or offensive smell and no stained fingertips.  Another big bonus in my mind is that it is Cruelty Free, Vegan and Paraben Free!  Great for your face and body, get that fabulous glow so you can glow year round.

Be lovely
xoxo
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment