Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Favorite Things

This is just a short entry to tell you about a product I recently picked up at Bloomingdales.  Benefit has a beautiful new counter there, so feminine and intimate.  I popped in to see what was new and went for the Stay don't Stray primer for concealers and eyeshadows $24.  It does exactly what it says, primes so beautifully, almost acting as a thin concealer with beautiful tone and texture.  I even use it alone when I just want to run out and give the skin underneath my eye and lid an even, lovely, soft look.
  
Be careful when you pump the product.  You will get way too much if you press down all the way.  Only push the pump half way to get a more controlled amount of product that won't be wasted.  Half a pump is more than you will need for a day worth of priming. Kudos to Benefit Cosmetics for reformulating their eyeshadow primer into a fabulous double duty primer for both concealer and shadow.

Be lovely
xoxo
Suzanne

1 comment:

  1. I have been using That Gal primer by Benefit on and off for a year now. I love it! It sort of activates with the heat of your skin and ten minutes or so after application you've got a total dream glow.

    xo

    ReplyDelete