Sunday, May 15, 2011

Girlfriend or guru, maybe a little of both

Lisa Eldridge is a London based makeup artist with 20 years of experience. Her talents have taken her around the world working for top fashion magazines, celebrities and fashion houses.  Her signature look is fresh, flawless skin with a modern approach to beauty.  Despite her amazing success as an internationally respected artist, Lisa's expertise is quite accessible to us gals who love trying new looks.  Lisa posts how-to videos on her website,You Tube and most recently Chanel Confidential, a monthly digital magazine for the Chanel Beauty Division with topics ranging from what are her fav product picks from the drug store to how to create a perfect first date look.  Here a few videos and if you are anything like me, just after one, you'll be addicted.






I hope you have as much fun and find these as informative as I do.  Between Lisa Eldridge and Gwyneth Paltrow I think I have a competition for my "best friend in my head."

Be lovely
xoxo
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment