Thursday, April 7, 2011

Jennifer's Smile



I for one have always been rather neutral regarding team Jen or Angie.  They are both wildly successful, talented and beautiful women.  They are both the envy of many and the ideal in which many women compare and despair, but no matter how extraordinary Angelina's beauty is......there is just something about Jennifer.  I think it is because Jennifer's beauty is approachable and her style, effortless.  Jennifer recently opened up and shared with Telegraph of UK what she keeps in her makeup bag.......... 




Bobbi Brown Sheer Color Cheek Tint: "This cream blush give my face a lovely, rosy glow.  I prefer a natural look during the day."



Chanel Levres Scintillantes lip gloss“This is conditioning, long-lasting and has a great sheen. I use Chanel eye shadows, too.” 


Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream: “This natural skincare range really suits my skin. It’s very soothing and smells exquisite.”

Jennifer Aniston Eau de Parfum (I never would have guessed): “I don’t like overpowering perfumes. I designed this fragrance to be light yet sensual with a hint of the ocean, which reminds me of home.”

L’Oreal Smooth Intense Nutrileum Serum: “I have wavy hair so a serum really helps to smooth it out. After years of working with amazing hairdressers I can blow dry it pretty well myself now.”




PS- Make your makeup bag your own, have fun and play with both color and texture. It's only makeup and it does wash off.


Be lovely
xoxo
Suzanne







No comments:

Post a Comment